The Tullahassee Creek Indian Cemetery is located in Sand Springs at the intersection of Charles Page Boulevard and Adams Road in the parking lot of the Atwood Plaza. Established in 1883, it is the final resting place for members of the Perryman Family, a Creek Indian ranching family who were the first family of Tulsey Town, now known as Tulsa. The most recent grave dates back to 1912. This cemetery contains about 20 graves including one Creek Confederate soldier. There is a second Perryman Cemetery at 32nd and South Utica just east of Zinc Park.