Wanna get fresh? Use our list of Oklahoma farmers markets to find the best and freshest produce—along with some one-of-a-kind curios and crafts—from around the state.
Tulsa-Area Farmers Markets
- Bartlesville Farmer’s Market. Saturdays, May-October. Frank Phillips Park, Bartlesville. Bartlesville Farmer’s Market
- Market on Main. Saturdays, April-September. 418 South Main Street, Broken Arrow.Market on Main
- Farmers Market on Cherry Street. Saturdays on Cherry Street, Wednesdays on Brookside. 15th Street between Utica and Peoria; 41st and Peoria. Cherry Street Farmers Market
- Owasso Farmers Market. Wednesdays and Saturdays. OWasso YMCA parking lot. Owasso Farmers Market
Oklahoma City-Area Farmers Markets
- OSU-OKC Farmers Market. Saturdays. OSU-OKC Campus. OSU-OKC Farmers Market.
- Eastern Oklahoma County Farmers Market. Saturdays, June-October. Choctaw Creek Park, Choctaw. Easter Oklahoma County Farmers Market.
- Edmond Farmers Market. Saturdays, April-October except the first weekend of May. Festival Market Place, Edmond. Edmond Farmers Market.
- Stillwater Farmers Market. Wednesdays and Saturdays. Pioneer Square, Stillwater. Stillwater Farmers Market.
- Norman Farmers Market. Saturdays and Tuesday evenings, Cleveland County Fairgrounds, Norman. Norman Farmers Market.
Other Oklahoma Farmers Markets
- Guthrie Farmers and Crafters Market. Saturdays, June-September. First Street between Oklahoma and Harrison, Guthrie. Guthrie Farmers and Crafters Market
- Guymon Farmers Market. Saturdays, July-September. In front of the courthouse on Main Street, Guymon. Guymon Farmers Market
- Lawton Farmers Market. Wednesdays and Saturdays. Comanche County Fairgrounds. Lawton Farmers Market
- Tahlequah Farmers Market. Saturdays. Norris Park. Tahlequah Farmers Market